Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: Problems importing P2 files into Final Cut Pro 6.

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marcelo BloisRe: Problems importing P2 files into Final Cut Pro 6.
by on Aug 30, 2010 at 11:19:47 pm

tks for replying
listen, i dont know if we are speaking the same language......when i use mini DV tape systems i always keep the original tapes as they are affordable! but using Panasonic P2 cards is something else! i cant afford having one card for each project and also the camera is not mine, i am a student and the camera and cards belong to my college. Having said that the way i iam doing now is: i use my colleges lap top (a PC), i insert the P2 card into the PCMCIA slot which is the same as a P2 card and copy the whole file structure across to my external hard drive, with the files saved onto my hard drive i go back to my mac and log and transfer them all to FCP! My FCP 6.0.6 understands the files when they come from my hard drive and i can smoothly log and transfer but my mac doesn't seem to recognize the camera! all i want to do is copy the files across to my hard drive and using my mac instead of the pc, and then with the files backed up log and transfer them.........but my machine cant do it! why???? also, my college's macs don't recognize the camera as well! theses macs are the latest ones, they ve been recently purchased, at the college we have FCP 7.0.2 and the same thing is happening!
pls!!!!!!! i dont want to use another PC just to copy the files across as the PCs we have there are too slow!!

pls help me out, i am so frustrated!!!
its been a nightmare because every week we have to deal with this problem
looking forward to hearing from you again

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]