Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: Before going to HD, I have a few questions

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John BeckRe: Before going to HD, I have a few questions
by on Sep 29, 2008 at 9:00:58 pm

Todd,

Your comments are most interesting. I realize that there has to be some light sensitivity issues with HD. Already Panasonic has address some of this in the A model but what is one stop? It's not a show stopper but an indication of the challenge of the band-width and sensitivity. Not sure I would pay to acquire the A model if I had a first eddtion HVX 200.

What I very interested in is your commnent about color correction and focus assist. That is both surprising and disappointing. I was hoping that neither would be a more exaggerated in HD but your experience tells you otherwise. Is the post editing a lot different than with SD? Other than the file size, are there other challenges to the workflow in post similar to what you pointed out with CC?

Would really like to discuss further.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]