Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Re: Footage Problem! HELP!!!!!

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: Footage Problem! HELP!!!!!
by on Jul 10, 2008 at 1:58:36 pm

Yep, that's what I figured. Seriously, Shane these are all hack workarounds. I am not sure if this will suffice, but I have another idea.

Bring a clip in to compressor (no need to duplicate it this time) and make a new QT preset by going to the little plus sign with an arrow pointing down and choose Quicktime Movie. Name the preset DVCPro HD 720p24 to 720p60 conform.

Then in the encoder tab of the inspector click the settings button next to Video and choose the Compression Type as DVCPro HD 720p60 and choose a frame rate of 59.94. Change the audio drop down menu to pass through.

Then go the the frame controls tab and click the little gear and turn them on.

Change the output fields to same as source and set the resize and deinterlace to the 'fast' option. At the bottom of that screen, you will see a rate conversion drop down menu. Keep the Rate conversion set to fast and then select the option 'So source frame play at 59.94".

Then go to the geometry tab and make sure your frame size is 960x720 and your aspect ratio is DVCPro HD 720p60 (16:9). HIt submit. post back with questions.

Jeremy

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]