Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

audio accessories for HVX-200

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Paul Godardaudio accessories for HVX-200
by on Jun 29, 2008 at 2:35:15 pm

Hi

I am a photographer and we will soon go on a series of scouting trips through remote natural wonders of Western-Southern Africa in preparation for a movie that we'll shoot next year. This is to give the context.

Now I have a P2 HVX-200 that we will use during these trips but we do not have yet any good audio accessories. The idea is if we come across something exceptional that cannot easily be repeated, we would like to have the equipment (video & audio) to capture it correctly in case it can be used in the final movie.

I am tempted to have at least a good headphone and a good wired gun microphone with a wind protector, a fish pole and 10 m cable extension. Sennheiser comes to mind but which model of headphone and microphone? I also do not want to spend more than let's say 1000 U$ all together, new or second hand.

My wife is currently in Belgium. Is it a good idea to buy in Europe instead of South Africa?

Please advise.

Paul Godard - Soul Photography

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]