Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Color Issue with HVX200: Right side is orange; Left side is Blue?

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Matt SheridanColor Issue with HVX200: Right side is orange; Left side is Blue?
by on Jun 17, 2008 at 5:20:54 pm

We got back from a shoot using 2 HVX200s. One camera did well, the other did not. Check out this frame grab:

If you look close, the left side of the shot is more orange while the right side is more blue. Every shot from this camera is like this, but the other camera had the exact same settings and worked fine. No lens filters or anything were used. The camera were not mine nor did I ever operate them, so it's hard for me to guess what happened.

My question is, has anyone seen this before? Anyone know the cause? All I know is the camera in question was dropped from 6-7 feet before this shoot (no, I didn't know this before the shoot). I'm guessing this was the problem, but the cameraman is wondering if it may be a known issue with the camera. Thanks for any help.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]