Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC HVX - HPX:Panasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic VaricamPanasonic AG-DVX Series

Repair Clip procedure

COW Forums : Panasonic HVX - HPX (P2)

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Goran NeraRepair Clip procedure
by on Apr 2, 2008 at 6:36:15 pm

I have a P2 file and corresponding CONTENTS folder and LASTCLIP.TXT that has a corrupt clip in it.

I've tried the HD LOG and Raylight to fix this but it didn’t work.

I’ve tried to repair the file (volume) via camera but I didn't find a solution how to load my corrupt file (dump back) onto an 8GB P2 card.
I used an old Powerbook 17" 1MGHz with PCMCIA slot. When I put the Card 8GB in the slot of computer only function available mentioned in the window was ”Power off the PCMCIA”.

Does I need a special software to load the corrupted file onto the P2 card ? How to load the file on P2 card , what is right procedure?

Supposed that I arrive to transfer corrupted file onto P2 card, my next question on camera HVX 200 in which submenu is "repair clip" function and what is a complete procedure to do with the camera?

If this procedure doesn’t work is there anything to do to recover my footage? Does exist a Panasonic service for this kind of problem in Los Angeles?

P.S.
I have a doubt that this card maybe was by inadvertence loaded from AJPCS060G Store to LaCie external hard drive in PC mode operating and that possibly the corruption of file has occurred in this moment because this wrong operation. Is it possible ?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]