Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

SpryMenu Issues within Dreamweaver-Unable to view page in Design View

COW Forums : Adobe Dreamweaver

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Tamara KnowlesSpryMenu Issues within Dreamweaver-Unable to view page in Design View
by on Aug 25, 2012 at 5:07:59 pm

Hello,
I am having problems my spry menu, javascript, widget, or a combination of all three and more :) I'm fairly new to all this and am trying to learn as I go. I'm pretty sure when I was converting my drop down menu to my pages as an 'include' file I did something that has caused this problem.

In order for my drop down menu to work properly online, I have this script at the bottom of my pages:

<!--
var MenuBar1 = new Spry.Widget.MenuBar("dropdown", {imgDown:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarDownHover.gif", imgRight:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarRightHover.gif"});
//-->

However, now when I go to open my page in the design view to edit my pages all I can see is my gray background and this message in Dreamweaver CS6:

This document contains JavaScript code for a widget that no longer exists. If you don't remove the code, the browser might diplay Javascript errors when loading the page. Would you like Dreamweaver to find all instances of this code for you?

Widget:var MenuBar1=new Spry.Widget.MenuBar("dropdown", {imgDown:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarDownHover.gif",imgRight:"SpryAssets/SpryMenuBarRightHover.gif});

Sorry if this is telling me exactly what is wrong here, but I just don't understand what I need to fix. When I take the code out, my drop down menu doesn't work properly, but I can see my page in the design view. Any suggestions out there? The website I'm working on is: http://www.outislandexplorers.com

Thanks so much for anyone out there that can help!! You've got a free kayak rental in the Bahamas anytime you want :)

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • SpryMenu Issues within Dreamweaver-Unable to view page in Design View by Tamara Knowles on Aug 25, 2012 at 5:07:59 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]