Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE DREAMWEAVER:HomeDreamweaver ForumDreamweaver TutorialsFAQAdobe FlashWeb Design

Getting an odd gap between two editable regions.

COW Forums : Adobe Dreamweaver

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tia BradfordGetting an odd gap between two editable regions.
by on Feb 9, 2010 at 5:02:22 pm

Hello,

I am currently working on a site for a client. It is a fairly simple straightforward layout. I have created a template page with two editable regions. The top region is called banner, the second is underneath it called content.

The content region I am having an issue with is for the pages named Home, About Us, Services and Q&A. For those pages, an area of approximately 8px shows through to the wrapper.

So, it creates a white gap of 8px between the banner region and the content region.

These two regions are also present in the last three pages, Gallery, Info and Location, but the white gap does not show on these pages. This is how the other pages should look.

I have checked for margin, padding and other settings but cannot figure out which selector is giving me the gap between the regions.

I could really use a fresh eye as I am out of ideas.

I have posted the unfinished site to this link.

http://black-cardinal.com/test/website/index.html

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]