Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Re: How long did it take you to learn C4D well enough before you were able to use it professionally?

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dustin ZaleskyRe: How long did it take you to learn C4D well enough before you were able to use it professionally?
by on Jun 22, 2012 at 8:09:41 pm

I would say if you do small tutorials on a semi daily basis and do ongoing projects in 3d that you'll be pretty damn good after a year or so... I still come on here with tons of questions but i've been using 3d on and off for over 15 years... i started with 3d studio release 4 back in the 90s and once i was 16 and could drive a car i quit doing 3d and started partying, I did some 3d in college in 3dsmax, then i didn't do any for several years again, then this job i have requires some so i started doing it again in cinema4d...

I would say out of all the programs i've used (maya and 3dsmax) cinema4d is the most user friendly and easy to learn.... but that doesn't meant it's any less powerful... it seems to be reaching the level of all the other programs fairly quickly, but i don't even have the version 12 or 13 yet... i'm in 11.5 ... the good thing is, once you learn one 3d program, they are all very similar... the interface is just different.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]