Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Re: Best tutorials for learning cinema 4d

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tim VaughanRe: Best tutorials for learning cinema 4d
by on Apr 20, 2012 at 4:56:46 pm

I wish there was an answer that I could give that would be your one-stop-shop, but I'm afraid you kinda have to visit various sites and costs. These are in no particular order, just whatever pops in the mind first. All have their strengths overall, but no one site really is the "end all, be all" in my opinion.
Digital Tutors (http://www.digitaltutors.com) is decent, though they really focus more on Maya and Max.
GreyScaleGorrilla.com (Nick Campbell) is great, though a little all over the place, resource for all things C4d. (Not to mention, free! LOL)
Cineversity is kind of a "must-have" toolkit overall for learning all around, though it's not updated as much as I'd like...:)
There's fxphd, which is "class based" terms, which can be a hassle waiting for a new project every week. Their instructors are top notch (Tim Clapman is a C4d god!), and even Tim Clapman has his "Making it Great" DVD's on his website available for sale as well.
Joren Kandel (http://www.thepixellab.net) has some great quick tips, straight and to the point, and also has some great models for sale.

There's probably more, but those are the ones I've used and continue to use.

Of course, this forum is also a great way to reap some knowledge, if by just reading some of the problems and answers people give. With that, I say thanks to all who post and answer! You guys are the best!! :)

Tim

Tim
Apple XRAID, XServe, MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer
Apple Monitors, Flanders Scientific Broadcast, Panasonic AG-AF100
Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]