Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Issue: Dynamics and Vibration C4D R13

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Edd JosephIssue: Dynamics and Vibration C4D R13
by on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:00:12 pm

Hello,

I am attempting to create a scene where text is vibrating and falls off a central block onto a floor. Using Cinema 4D R13 I have been playing with dynamics and the vibrate tag to try and create this effect - to no avail. The important element is that the text vibrates itself off the block, so the movement and eventual topple off of block is caused by the vibration.

The issues I am having is that the Vibrate tag and the dynamics both work by altering the global position. For example: if both are applied to a letter in my text (motext object) it does not vibrate. If I force the position it does not fall correctly.

I have also tried using noise and Xpresso without success. I would be very grateful if anyone on here knew of a way to create this effect. The important things being the vibration, and the realistic fall off the block.

(The only other issues it the fall needs to be the same each time, as I may need to tweak elements. I have had issues with the vibration causing the letters to fall in a different place each time - which is not going to work.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks guys.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]