Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Asigning dynamic objects paths

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Kenny FabritiusAsigning dynamic objects paths
by on Mar 21, 2012 at 3:43:49 pm

Apologies if the title of this post is confusing, it was the most clear manner in which I could think to word it.

What I'm trying to do is lock where rigid body objects will fall.I don't want to have to animate them individually for sake of time and also dynamic realism.

Scene: A storage rack of cans, boxes and jars. A rumbling causes much of the storage rack contents to fall off to the ground.

Objective: I want to have the storage rack contents fall naturally but end in a specific pattern which spells out a word or phrase.

My thoughts are I have to assign the starting and ending positions of each object, then key-frame start points of animation. I could be right I could be wrong... but mainly I have no idea how to begin or go about this.

ANY suggestions are appreciated.

THANK YOU

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Asigning dynamic objects paths by Kenny Fabritius on Mar 21, 2012 at 3:43:49 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]