Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

XPresso help....multiple object axis?

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael TaylorXPresso help....multiple object axis?
by on Nov 12, 2008 at 7:28:25 pm

Hey I'm trying to create something using xpresso and I'm getting stuck. It comes down to 2 different parts:

Part 1:
Basically I have a group of objects that all need to rotate around a fixed point, a null object. I want to drive the rotation using xpresso. These objects aren't rotating around their own separate object axis, but rather the object axis of my null object. They need to move together like they were grouped...

Part 2: BECAUSE I can't just group them together, because some objects need to belong to multiple groups. The next part of my goal is to have another different object axis that the same objects could rotate around.

I'm thinking there is a way to do this in xpresso. Anybody have any idea on part 1 or part 2. Any help would be appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]