Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Thinking about Particles

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tak WestThinking about Particles
by on Jul 25, 2006 at 3:40:12 am

So... I have finally tackled some tutorials and am tring to figure out Thinking Particles.

I have an emmiter sending out spheres... I want them to bounce off the inside of a cube and continue to bounce around.

I managed that with a deflector node. But the particles behave very strangely. Many (not all) bounce really hard... they actually "Jump" from one poisition to another after they hit the wall. Some bounce nicely but most jump really hard. And upon rendering a test... some frames were completely blank.

I have played with allll the parameters inside the deflector. Nothing seems to help. I think it might have something to do with the particle speed/frame rate ratio but I can't seem to get smooth bounces.

TP is so powerful, I can't imagin that it isn't possible to get smooth bounces... Any thoughts?

TAK

THANKS

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]