Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE GARAGE BAND:HomeGarage Band ForumApple LogicMusic Forum

Podcasting problem...

COW Forums : Apple Garage Band

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Peter BowermanPodcasting problem...
by on May 15, 2011 at 10:25:06 pm

I've just started using GB to record some podcasts. I'm doing an audio version of an ebook, finished one one-hour chunk with no problem. I'm finishing up the second (and final) hour-long chunk (a little longer), and all of a sudden, it's giving me problems.

What's happening is that suddenly, the recording is just stopping at this point (and about the 1:06 mark). I press record and start talking and then it just stops even though I haven't hit stop. And nothing can get it past that point. I drag the cursor back and start recording from an earlier spot and same thing happens. Once it hits that one spot, it stops.

And not only that, but the last piece that I recorded I can't record over. It's weird. I'll pull the cursor back to an earlier spot, hit record and start speaking, but when I hit this spot, the previously recorded piece starts playing, like I'm playing it, but I'm recording over it (or trying to record over it).

Weird...

Any thoughts?

PB

P.S. I'd also be interested in finding someone who I might tap from time to time for trouble-shooting stuff like this and would be willing to pay, so if there's interest there - let me now...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]