Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
VIDEO HOSTING:Demo ReelsDemo Reels ForumUpload Your Demo ReelPromote Your Service or BusinessServices

Re: Showreel2005 - motion & interactive designs, feedback?

COW Forums : Demo Reels

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Minds of IntelligenceRe: Showreel2005 - motion & interactive designs, feedback?
by on Nov 29, 2005 at 10:27:58 pm

phil: You're right. It's probably good to seperate the type of work into different reels, and I had some concerns putting it all together. As a potential client might not care about interactive work because they're looking for motion services or the other way around - and I wouldn't want to complicate things or confused them. But at the same time, I think that by putting it all together, it'll give a very good impression of graphic styles and what can be done. But I agree, and I probably will make a director's cut too.

Let us know if you're in Australia mate! I don't know where you're from, but we're expanding to Hong Kong next year too ;)

Yussef: You got some great points. I'm starting to think it's getting a bit long too, especially due to the interactive work section. Sometimes it's better to show less, and this reel would probably be far better if it was 45-60sec less. All the websites, with more screenshots etc are available in the Works (portfolio) section of the website anyway.

I'll take your advise on the intro length and a title that makes it clear that we actually did the websites and not just animated a camera. It's funny and it made me laugh when I read it, but you're very true..

Thanks to both of you. I normally give critics to others around the net, so it was great to get some feedback. Much appreciated, and I will make some changes next week.

Roger

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]