Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE MOTION:HomeMotion ForumMotion TutorialsTagFCP ForumFCP Tutorials

Motion tracking Motion 4

COW Forums : Apple Motion

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Greg BallMotion tracking Motion 4
by on Apr 13, 2012 at 7:34:47 pm

I've seen a tutorial recently where someone took a street sign and replaced one of the images with another image that somehow lifts off the sign. They used a matte and also motion tracking to achieve this. Does anyone know where I can find that tutorial?

If not perhaps you can help me. I have a client website that they recorded in Camtasia. Their logo has changed, yet that change hasn't been inserted on their website yet. I'm trying to wipe out their initial logo and insert their new one in it's place on their Camtasia movie. The movie zooms in and out, and also fades down to highlight spots of the website that they spotlighted in Camtasia.

Basically I need to match (track)the moves and change opacity when necessary. But I can't get a handle on how to do that. Any step by step help would be appreciated

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Motion tracking Motion 4 by Greg Ball on Apr 13, 2012 at 7:34:47 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]