Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE MOTION:HomeMotion ForumMotion TutorialsTagFCP ForumFCP Tutorials

handwritten subtitles

COW Forums : Stop-Motion Animation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Al Nazarethhandwritten subtitles
by on Jan 7, 2011 at 4:44:11 pm

hi zak,

That you for your informative response.

Now that i think about it. it is not important to have one continuous layer. I tried just making a protracted drawing without lifting the pen, after a minute there was a noticeable drag on the system. This is probably why it is not a supported feature.

What would seem to make sense, though, would be to be able to set a function so that each new layer being created automatically is placed after the last one in the timeline,
so that they are arranged in sequence one after another, without having to set an in and an out each time a new line is added.

I hope it is possible. it would be a great way to work in real time. so that one could open a video clip, and be drawing on the clip as it is playing. and they layers are being created in tandom with the video.

What i would really like to achieve is to make handwritten subtitles by simply watching the video play on the canvas and writting directly on the clip so that each new layer is being arranged in sequence in realtime. This would be such a great way to use the program and it seems like something that could be achieved simply. i hope it is!

what do you guys think?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]