Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE MOTION:HomeMotion ForumMotion TutorialsTagFCP ForumFCP Tutorials

Re: Exporting Motion through compressor causes problems?

COW Forums : Apple Motion

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Conor SmithRe: Exporting Motion through compressor causes problems?
by on Dec 29, 2008 at 10:30:19 pm

Hello Bogiesan,

I'm not trying to export from motion through compressor, I'll try to better explain my workflow, I am taking a video clip from FCP and sending it to motion, creating a fairly complex graphic sequence which automatically updates my FCP timeline. This is rendered along with my scene timeline. That scene is then rendered again in the master timeline. So now it's time to export, yes? Set to DVD best quality 90 min. Everything is great except when it gets to the graphic sequence. It is some of the layers were removed. I have run into bad artifacting when I use to many layers with this computer as well, I have started to nest things and it is helping but... it's a pain in the ass none the less.

When I take my work home and render/export on my Mac Pro I never have this problem, so I guess my question is, could some of my settings be messed up on the company computer?

I am tempted to bring my machine into work but I won't get extra pay for it so it's not worth it.

Also I'm sure your trying to help but your tone seems very condescending. I may just be reading into it (heh heh, I never was very funny) But thanks for your help.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]