Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Training videos billing

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jarrod CecilTraining videos billing
by on Apr 18, 2012 at 6:22:09 pm

I've seen various rates for training videos, but I thought I'd come here first for advice. The project is finished and I invested 13 hours of in-office screen capture and VO recording of their software running on virtual machines. Over 10 videos, I spent 25 hours editing them together with VO/EFX and BG music. I also spent another 5 hours transcoding and uploading said videos for their distribution.
I'm just not sure about rates bc I've never done this scope of project before. I work in the Metro Atlanta area and the client was a theater company with point of sale and back office terminals. They were very happy with the finished product. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]