Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Asked to steal

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

wiremu harpukaAsked to steal
by on Aug 12, 2011 at 4:32:01 pm

Hi there
I wanted to ask (and also vent) about acquisition issues. I am a freelance editor and in the past 4 weeks have been asked to steal audio for clients.
Both times it has been put another way and both times some feeble and disingenuous excuse has been given as reasoning.
One client is brilliant, pays well and is a joy to work with; the other is a new client with dog-work that would pay all the bills.
For the former I have done everything I can to get cheap, or free, audio and have even paid out of my own pocket to help (big deal, I know). But I am angry at being put in this position. I have an audio guy who is very talented and I get him as much work as I can, but he too is fed up with an attitude that seems to be widespread...
Rant over - any thoughts?

wiremu

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]