Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: aw Footage, No Contract, No Deal

COW Forums : COW: The Community Speaks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob ZelinRe: aw Footage, No Contract, No Deal
by on May 28, 2011 at 7:52:33 pm

Now, I love to cause trouble - so just keep that in mind, when I respond to this (and it's Saturday - so what the heck .......)

Dominique - you are young. Let me tell you about business. Your job is to MAKE MONEY - that is all. If you don't like this concept, then get a job. I am a non religious jew, and I have worked for Iranian TV. I have been in contact recently with Al Jazeera Television (a fine professional organization, by the way). I have helped film makers making anti Israel films. Heck, if the neo Nazi's want to make a film - I am here to help - JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN MONEY. I have no morals, I have no pride, I have no self respect, I just WANT THE MONEY, and if you want me to worship space aliens who created the earth, then bless you all mighty - just GIVE ME MY CHECK.

When you get older, you will learn this lesson. You want a home, you want a nice car, you want to take care of your family, you want health insurance. All of this nonsense that the client wants is just that - nonsense. The client is "always right", and you say "yes sir, you are correct, now WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY". And when they hand that check over to you, and thy say "you were terrific, and very professional", then you can say all the 4 letter words under your breath, but you have the check - AND you will get more work from them.

There are only two kinds of clients - one that pays, and one that does not pay. There is only one kind of S.O.B. the one you work hard for, and they ultimately don't pay you.

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]