Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: Raw Footage, No Contract, No Deal

COW Forums : COW: The Community Speaks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig SeemanRe: Raw Footage, No Contract, No Deal
by on May 28, 2011 at 6:24:31 am

I am not a lawyer and no one here can even evaluate whether the details you posted are accurate but if there's no contract and you received no payment then I can't imagine anything resembling even a legal verbal business agreement took place. You may not be able to use the footage but it doesn't sound like he owns it.

Of course people can sue for pointless reasons. You may want to speak to a lawyer but if no papers have been served there's no law suit either at this point.

As a side note I wonder at what point do his calls become harassment as well as some other legal thresholds he may be crossing.

So he claims to be a religious man?

You indicate you know the rule now. No contract no work. Nothing gets handed over without payment.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]