Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Website Template for Video Portfolio?

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Kiera FayeWebsite Template for Video Portfolio?
by on Jan 22, 2011 at 7:21:12 pm

I'm starting my own production business, and in need of a website to showcase my work, provide information, etc. I'd love to hire a quality designer to build a custom site, but I'd rather get something up and running quickly, so that I can have a web presence without having to wait for the time and money needed to build the custom stuff.

So, I'm looking for a decent template service. I work with photographers, and I know of many good services aimed at photographers that are almost what I'm looking for , but most have 2 fatal flaws: they don't support video (well), and/or they're Flash-based. I would really like to have something mobile-friendly.

Anybody know of a website template service that is NOT based on Flash and still handles HD video beautifully?

TIA!

Kiera Faye

http://www.kierafaye.com

Jakfoto Productions
{handcrafted video for photographers}

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter