Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: Looking for advice and perhaps a little inspiration

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rich RubaschRe: Looking for advice and perhaps a little inspiration
by on Jul 2, 2009 at 9:58:56 pm

Hey Kris. With $20,000 per month in receivables and not much overhead, that's a pretty good take ant the end of the day. I also like the closer-to-home studio space. Mine is about 1.27 minutes from my house with no traffic. It's great. We are actually looking at renting just a simple warehouse space for a studio which would be separate from my editing space. Seems the two are so different it's hard to find space that meets both needs.

Working from home is appealing still to me, and I worked from my home for about 4 years before moving into these offices. Still don't think I could go back.

Finally, ask your clients. As we explored studio space I sent out an email to see what interest there was and got great input. These boards are a good place to start, but by asking clients you trust and have good relations with, it lets them know you value their opinion and want to keep them in the loop with your plans. We don't have as much context as they will have.

Best of luck and lets us know!

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]