Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: Silenced Voice

COW Forums : DigiEffects

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ron LindeboomRe: Silenced Voice
by on Sep 2, 2008 at 5:03:06 pm

[Todd Terry] "I had yet to reply to his email. Shame on me. Life is short... get out and live it...."

Yes, indeed it is. One of my sons, Ronnie, died yesterday in a car accident. His son, Caleb, also died in the accident with him. But I was very proud of the man he had become and he was a great Dad to his children.

Life is short, even for those of us who get the longer rides. Love those you are with and let them know their place in your life.

The day before he died, he had preached in our church in the morning and I was so proud of him. He knew it and when it was over, he walked up behind me and rubbed my shoulders for a bit and leaned in and told me, "I love you, Dad." I told him that I was proud of him. They were to be my last words to him.

Don't sweat the small stuff but don't put off the important stuff.

Ron Lindeboom

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]