Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: The Ultimate Video Production Company Promo Video

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rennie KlymykRe: The Ultimate Video Production Company Promo Video
by on Mar 17, 2008 at 8:59:57 am

Equally entertaining are some of the comments and critiques posted to this video on youtube. I took the time to copy+paste a few:

How can you only charge $1 for all this Ferd? The movie theater charges $10 and doesn't even come close to the entertainment you provide.

This movie almost gave me a heart attack. Too exciting.

Was this an audition video for a role in "Dawn of the dead"?

Wow i havent laughed til i cried in a long time..this is classic and i want to go to the website but NOT if u have to pay for it..they are nuts...they really are Napolean Dynamite parents

Is this what Canada is like? No wonder the US is hesitant about letting people get drugs for free.

This is totally unreal!! I love it!

I've watched this about 20 times now, and it never gets old.

My favourite bit is the line just under the video box that says "Watch this video in higher quality."

So this is why the film industry is moving up to canada,....... =)

O that sharon!

They sounded Canadian to me. Also I suspect this might be some type of fake viral marketing thing - extremely funny nevertheless.

Fred & Sharon know something we don't: 366,856 views and growing. This is marketing genuise.

At first I suspected that this was set-up for some Canadian TV comedy show. Then it dawned on me that this could be for real. Oh dear!

"everything is broken" ......Bob Dylan

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]