Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: Game-Changer

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David BattistellaRe: Game-Changer
by on Oct 28, 2007 at 9:39:25 pm

Nick,

I 100% agree with you. Media batch is a GAME CHANGER. It's not FTp. It's an incredibly easy to use powerful tool using any browser.

Every one of my many clients who have had the pleasure of interacting with media batch have gone out of their way to describe how easy an experience it is. We are using it in many tradtional and new ways. I can say it is MORE than I thought it was going to be.

It's about the most professional "out of the box" initial software release I have every seen.

You really have to use it to understand how deep it is. There are always people who might say well, why would I use that if I have FTP? But it's like the difference between a MAC and PC, sheer elegance.

Read more about this in a blog I posted a while back.

Davud

Peace and Love :)
Read my Blog
http://blogs.creativecow.net/DavidBattistella

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy