Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
HDV FORMAT:HDV Format ForumTutorialsApple FCP ForumAdobe Premiere Pro ForumSony Vegas Forum

Re: What is the best HDV camera on the market now?

COW Forums : HDV Format

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Stuart NimmoRe: What is the best HDV camera on the market now?
by on Jun 24, 2008 at 7:50:33 pm

I think that is exactly right Ryan. If you really do need it, get it. If not then don't. I've raved about the JVC Pro range and in particular mine. I particularly like JVC's attitude and care but that is not to say that the ProHD series is the right camera for everyone, for those at that end of the market they are amazing value, for those who don't need the particular abilities then it's not and you'd be better to find what you do actually need and save money. I would not recommend the JVC GY-HD series to anyone who is planing a bit of close Camera cache for example, it is too big for that and the FX1 might well fill all your needs, in fact it too might be too big. But then it has a CCD block too. On the other hand you can't fit Arriflex prime movie or Hasselblad Zeiss lenses to it. On the other hand you might not want to.

So there you go. There is no "best HDV camera on the market now".

http://www.GluedTo.Tv

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]