Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AUTODESK:Autodesk Smoke ForumAutodesk CombustionAutodesk Smoke 2013

Re: Extrude 2D Objects, and Shadows in Smoke

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Daniel BurrellRe: Extrude 2D Objects, and Shadows in Smoke
by on Jul 25, 2013 at 4:17:36 pm

Okay, i'm about 95% finished, but I have one logo where it looks like the shadow is cropping it, there is a hard edge on the shadow that is very noticeable when I blur the shadow. The logo is an oval, and the left and right edges are flat. It also has words underneath it, and those have a hard edge on the shadow as well. The original file is cropped to the very edge of the logo, so do I need to remake the file with room around it, or is there a way to give it more room from Action?

Here is a screenshot of the logo in Action with the cropped shadow.

Also, is there a way to hear my reference audio when I'm in action, or would that not even be accurate because it won't play back the video in real time due to rendering, etc?

Also, in reference to my earlier question about extruding a logo, I know that photoshop will do that, will smoke accept 3d files from Photoshop, or do you know if photoshop will export in a file that smoke accepts?

Thanks

Daniel Burrell

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]