Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Screen Display Software

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mitch ShannonScreen Display Software
by on Mar 22, 2012 at 7:41:48 am

Hi Everyone -

New to the CC site, love it, but have a question, go easy on me please.

I believe I'm looking for software that doesn't exsist.

I'm in charge of our company presentations. I use mac and keynote often, however, I'm wanting to step it up a bit.

I've created a program that allows facilitators to interact with video clips. After the video clip plays, b-roll continues as the facilitator continues to talk over the clip.

Keynote, cuts these clips very quickly and doesn't "wipe" clean into the next clip. I tried, Pro Video Player, it does exactly what I want, however, I need more.

So, we move to another part of our program, where we put text questions upon the screen. Well, I've created some great CGI to play in the backgroud while we roll text over it. Problem is I want to let the CGI play and fade in and fade out the text. Also most live, if that makes sense.

BoinxTV almost got me there, however, when I use it to add my video clips, it doesn't fade into the next clip it continues to play the audio but have the next clip video.

I guess what I'm asking is, is there a program, that's almost like a control room switcher for live events. Meaning, it gives me a preview screen that I can see before I display on my "live" screen.

Think of it like a live news cast, without the need for a camera.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Screen Display Software by Mitch Shannon on Mar 22, 2012 at 7:41:48 am

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]