Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Photo slideshow on multiple screens with colour management

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Thomas LeongRe: Photo slideshow on multiple screens with colour management
by on Jan 18, 2012 at 6:06:40 am

Re Wings Platinum 4, you could try rental since purchase budget is not there. As additional info, there is a programming method that I've just tried where I am getting 4 fullscreen outputs from a Single Output licence/single PC. Pix below shows 3 fullscreen outputs as I wanted to keep the timeline on the 4th. If I had the monitors and if my graphics card could, I think I can get up to 6 fullscreen discrete outputs from this one Single Output licence (the selection for mon 5 and mon 6 are there, but I do not have the correct monitors (DVI).

This is not documented and may be a loophole in the application. No hacking. Just configuring the multiple outputs in a different way from what is documented in the Help Files. Laptops, however, just would not have the graphics card capabilities.

Therefore, Walter's suggestion to go the 2xPC way is the the more viable solution for you, especially since absolute frame sync between PCs is not a requirement.

In this respect, try Input Director or Synergy (I prefer the former) to control >1 PC from one keyboard. They are effectively software KVMs over a simple Ethernet link, and freeware.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]