Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Alternatives to Wings Platnum/Proshow Producer

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nils HooverAlternatives to Wings Platnum/Proshow Producer
by on Dec 16, 2011 at 4:54:13 pm

I am looking for a program similar to Wings Platnum or Proshow Producer. I would prefer something with an interface closer to Wings in the sense that it is designed for professionals and not just an easy wizard sort of software.

I am trying to run a preshow for a theater. I have researched many options, and software like this I think would be my best option.

My needs are (maybe?) simple:
- Timeline interface

- Live video/audio and slide images playback

- looping on the timeline - not clip looping, but timeline looping. Once the sequence finishes it starts over

- image sequence support - not essential, but it would be lovely if I could organize images in a group, paste that group multiple places on a timeline.

Wingspro pretty much does all of this, but the price is a little steep considering this is all I would like to do (especially the first 3).

Additionally, where do you buy the software? I may just go for wings platinum if I can't find any thing else good, but I am having a hard time finding a place to buy the wings platinum software in USD.

Any suggestions to this would be welcome, thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]