Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Will iDVD & a PC communicate?

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jared SmithWill iDVD & a PC communicate?
by on May 8, 2012 at 1:23:00 am

Hey guys,
Hopefully someone can help out. I burnt 25 copies of a DVD for a local law firm. It is a simple video on how to prepare for a deposition. The law firm will give this DVD to clients... it will take them a few months to give away the 25 DVDs, but for future burnings, they want me to tell them how to burn the next batch on their own.
I was going to do it in FCP 7, but figured Imovie to IDVD would be easier and honestly, it was- that is for me... but now the firm is needing to know how to burn and I don't know how to walk them thru the process.
Right now I have it as an iDVD file. But as long as they keep one disc, wouldn't they be able to burn the next batch of DVDs on their own? What would they need to do this and what are the steps for doing so? Is there anything I can give them to make it easier on them? They all use PCs, so please do not give me MAC instructions.
thanks
jared

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]