Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Selecting track with subtitle track, but having it remain off

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jon GordonSelecting track with subtitle track, but having it remain off
by on Mar 15, 2012 at 5:48:06 am

I've looked around for an answer to this and can't quite find it... maybe because I'm using wrong search terms... but here is what I'm trying to do:

I have several menus that link to the same tracks, except that, for example, the French menu buttons link to the tracks and request that the relevant French subtitles be displayed (using the subtitle select in the button Advanced tab)...same with Spanish, English subtitles, and so on. Everything seems to work correctly except for the English (no subtitle) menu. When I link to the track and leave subtitle set to "not set" and the "view" checkbox unchecked, it nevertheless displays subtitles. I seem to have made it work by selecting a blank subtitle track and unchecking the view checkbox (again, this is in the button Advanced tab)... But is this the right way to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]