Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Removing assets from a track

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andy CrowsonRemoving assets from a track
by on Jan 2, 2012 at 11:30:30 am

Hi,

I just changed the main track as I had forgotten to export all the chapter markers from Final Cut 6 into a QT movie before compressing - when I reopened DVDSP a message told me that this asset had changed, which is fine, as that is what I had wanted. However, I the new chapter markers were not evident. I dragged the movie and soundtrack assets into the main track again, to see if that would work (the refresh button was greyed out) but no luck. I made a few other changes, saved, and then decided to just check that the chapters were actually there by opening an new project. They were indeed there in the new project, as I suspected.

So, two things now - how do I get those chapters to show in DVDSP, and secondly, I noticed that the project has now doubled in size to 6GB - I think because I dragged the assets onto the track a second time. But I can't see any way of removing it and getting back to the manageable 3GB size of the project. The extra assets don't seem to be showing anywhere.

Any ideas?

Andy

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]