Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

First Test....

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ray ChungFirst Test....
by on Nov 12, 2011 at 5:51:06 pm

So I did a test of just the main feature...here's the layout....

Assets:
- Main picture/regular on V1.
- Picture with director PIP speaking on V2.
- Main audio on A1.
- Director commentary on A2 (audio from PIP)
- Director and Actor commentary on A3.

Menu choices:
Button 1: Main Feature Pix with Main Audio
Button 2: Main Pix with Director Commentary Audio
Button 3: Main Pix with Director/Actor Commentary Audio
Button 4: PIP Director Video with Director Commentary Audio

The button choices work just fine, choosing the right combination each time. And while any of the choices are running, I can switch between any combination of audio tracks and video with the audio and angle buttons, respectively. There doesn't seem to be a pause in timeline/playing or a dropout while it's switching over....the only thing is that there's a delayed reaction of switching, like if you switch from V1 to V2, it takes a few seconds and not right away. It's not the worst thing in the world, but also this is happening on the computer, I don't know if this could drive certain consumer players nuts.

But it seems like it's heading in the right direction...and size-wise, it's only 6.3G, so there seems to be plenty of room left on a DVD-L for the rest of the bonus videos. I think the next step is to burn this test to a DVD-DL and test it on some consumer players to se how smooth the switching is.

I made a simple burn to a virtual DVD folder on the computer and opened it to play in DVD player. I=

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]