Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: Unable to copy a DVD made from DVDSP

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael SacciRe: Unable to copy a DVD made from DVDSP
by on Sep 22, 2010 at 9:13:21 pm

There is nothing sarcastic about what I wrote, frustration maybe.

I don't need any more details but the point was and is, if you want trouble shooting help you have to give complete details, of both proceeder and settings. There are about 3-4 ways of making a DVD in Toast. There are several ways of getting the Video TS folder from DVDSP. If you are general or spotty in your description all we can do is guess and mislead you. I'm trying to help but I needed info.

Most people don't know that these files should not be included on a final disc but this is documented in the manual and normally include in peoples workflow tutorial if they use Toast. There are also ways to burn the DVD in Toast that automatically remove these files for you.

Here is my last attempt at this.

Have you burned a Disc (not an image file) straight to a DVD disc within DVDSP using the External burner.
If yes,
Have you tried to do a Copy within Toast using ONLY that ext. drive. If the source and burning drive are the same, Toast will make a copy of the disc to the hard drive (don't do this for Toast, let Toast do it) it will then burn a new DVD.

Hope this helps.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]