Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: Unable to copy a DVD made from DVDSP

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael SacciRe: Unable to copy a DVD made from DVDSP
by on Sep 22, 2010 at 7:04:43 pm

I have never read of one, and I wouldn't care if I did. I have authored 100s of DVDs that have gone to duplication and replication, ZERO problems with burning in DVDSP. Using a quality disc in very important and it seems like you understand that already.

That file may or may not be the issue but it is an issue, a huge issue. It WILL cause playback problems in some players and on some windows machines.

One again burning a DVD in DVDSP is the best option. If you are concerned about burn speed, use 8x DVDs, that is what I use and I would say I have had maybe a dozen issues in 1000s of discs (not including authoring mistakes).

And no you are not covering your workflow, just settings.
Work flow is
1) from DVDSP I do a build
2) I drag the Video TS folder to Toast
I do this, I do that.

My Toast is version X
I'm burning as Data? X format.

Either I can keep guess or you can give me what I'm asking for, if you do something, what is it, if you set something what is it.

I'm giving you the most likely solution, Build and Format within DVDSP, make sure Lossless linking is turn off.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]