Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: Multiple Menus with Drop Zone Navigation Issues

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael SacciRe: Multiple Menus with Drop Zone Navigation Issues
by on Apr 28, 2008 at 2:37:37 pm

First, once the DVD is built there is no drop zone, it is just a video so that really has no barring on the questions.

1) If the unchecking does not give you these features than I guess not, I have never needed nor wanted to ff or rew a menu before.

2) That is correect, normally the menu on a remote takes you to the designated menu from a track and then when hit again (when on the menu) it takes you back to where you were in the video. With your setup all bets are off, this is something built into DVD Specs.

3) Haven't used button's over video but I think there is the same resolution but I always keep my overlays really simple and don't use text as overlays. Personally I would make the text part of the frame and then do a simple box as the overlay.

You are basically trying to make a DVD with a structure it is not made for so you have to except the shortcomings of the spec.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]