Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Making two DVDs into one and then loop

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

PDPostMaking two DVDs into one and then loop
by on Jun 22, 2006 at 12:31:21 pm

Hello,

I received two DVDs which are basically 10-12 minute photo montages to music (probably done in PowerPoint) of a kid who is moving on to high school. Her party is coming up in two days.

What I'm trying to do is get both videos into DVD Studio Pro, then into two Tracks and then "end jump" them to each other so that they just keep playing back to back for the entire duration of the party.

The problem is that I can't figure out how to get the video in to DVD Studio Pro When I go to Assets in DVD Studio Pro, I can see the Audio_TS and Video_TS folders and the contents within the Video_TS folder - but I can't figure out how to get the completed video out of them.

Is there a way to do this while staying all digital or should I just capture the DVDs in Final Cut Pro (component uncompressed via AJA Io LA) and then send them to DVD Studio Pro via Compressor?

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Pat

G5 Quad 2.5 Desktop with 4GB Ram, 500GB HD & Fiber Card ~
30" Cinema Display & 17" Sony SVGA ~
Swift Data 200 Internal 1.6TB SATA II RAID 0 ~
AJA Io LA ~
Final Cut Studio ~
Sony UVW-1800 Beta-SP ~~~

P D Post Productions, Inc. ~
TV~DVD~VHS~CD~WEB
for Corporate Communications, Commercials, Infomercials, Television Programs, Family Occasions since 1983 ~
E-mail PD@PDPost.com ~
Website http://www.PDPost.com ~
Business/Cell Phone (847) 275-5671

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]