Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: HD-DVD authoring and Toshiba player

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

WTS(JManz)Re: HD-DVD authoring and Toshiba player
by on May 18, 2006 at 1:19:04 am

Thanks Jim...I think it was one of your posts I was referring to reading, but I couldn't remember. I'm excited about the new generation discs. The 20-30 minutes I can currently put on a red laser disc from my HDV camcorder look fantastic. I tried a plain jane video track only recordable disc on a Toshiba (before I bought it) at my local Best Buy just to make sure it worked. The salesperson was blown away by the fact I could even make an HD content disc, but even more impressed with the quality. It drew a small crowd of other salesmen and customers. It just remains to be seen if the jump in quality and advanced content display will drive the market forward quickly, or will many stand on the side lines (like with DVD-Audio). I know I'm excited about taking the ride down what seems like a bumpy road, but I'm not sure how many will be there with me--at least at first.

Jim

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]