Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: Scripts for linking to a specific angle of a track

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

sara3105Re: Scripts for linking to a specific angle of a track
by on Mar 22, 2006 at 1:39:01 pm

Thanks for the info. I'm familiar with creating the multi-angle tracks and have successfully set those up in the project.

Let me give some more detail to better explain my question:

I'm working with a DVD that has one track. The video on that track is 70 minutes long. There are two angles, so that makes for 140 minutes of video on the disc. I need to keep this on a single layer DVD...so there's not much room to play with here.

On the menu, here's what I'm trying to do: I want to link Button 1 to Angle 1 of the track. And I want Button 2 to link to Angle 2 of the same track.

This is allowing the viewer to choose which angle to start on...but still giving them the ability to switch back to the other angle whenever they'd like. This is a training video...so from the menu I want them to be able to choose which view they'd like to start watching the training on...but since it's a multi-angle disc...they'll still be able to switch back to the other view whenever they'd like.)

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]