Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE DVD STUDIO:HomeDVD Studio ForumDVD Studio TutorialsFinal Cut Studio

Re: Slate or JPEG before each movie?

COW Forums : Apple DVD Studio Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

LandofNidRe: Slate or JPEG before each movie?
by on Feb 14, 2006 at 1:19:30 pm

I would say the easiest way is to include the slate in the Mpeg of the movie you created originally but if you havn't done that don't despair. It just means you be doing alot of draggin and droping slates before their respective movies. Be sure to double check them to make sure they are correct.

Options:
You can have all of your movies on one track rather than 90 or 100 tracks. Just drop the correct slate in the timeline followed by the mpeg2 movie. Then drop the next slate for the second movie. Drop in the second movie...and repeat. You can add chapter markers to the beginning of each slate so that you can link or jump to them from the main menu....
The above I think think is the easiest way of setting this up.

You could of course put each movie on it own track with it's slate too. I think the limit for tracks per DVD is 99. You'll have to decide which you think is easier/better for you and your goals.

Now...if you want to get fancier you could set up the DVD with a play all scenario so that if you click play all...all the movies play back to back but if you click on the actual chapter or separate movie link then the DVD plays ONLY that movie and then returns to the main menu.

I hope this helps!

-Nicholas Bierzonski
Editor/DVD Author/Java Boy
http://www.FinalFocusProductions.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy