Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

IoXT Stuttering in Premiere Pro

COW Forums : AJA io

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Matthew SonnenfeldIoXT Stuttering in Premiere Pro
by on Feb 28, 2012 at 10:08:57 pm

I have an IoXT connected to a 17" MBP, 2.3Ghz Quad-Core, 500GB 7200rpm drive. I am using Premiere Pro CS5.5.2.

For some reason when I try to fast-forward or rewind from a paused position, the Program Monitor in the Premiere Pro interface stutters before it actually fast-forwards or rewinds. It will stutter the exact amount of times that I hit the J or L keys. So hitting the K key three times to fast-forward at 3x speed will cause the program monitor to stutter three times respectively. Likewise with the J key for rewind. The output monitor however, which is hooked up via HDMI from the IoXT does not stutter. From what I can tell, it just waits for the Program Monitor to stop stuttering and then they remain in sync through the fast-forward or rewind.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Panasonic HPX170 P
2011 Macbook Pro 17", 2.3 Ghz Quad Core, 8GB RAM
AJA IoXT
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, Final Cut Pro Studio 3, Avid Media Composer 3.5.4
The College of WIlliam and Mary

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • IoXT Stuttering in Premiere Pro by Matthew Sonnenfeld on Feb 28, 2012 at 10:08:57 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]