Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: AJA IO HD IN Stock

COW Forums : AJA io

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ed DooleyRe: AJA IO HD IN Stock
by on Oct 29, 2007 at 3:40:15 pm

I wonder if those cookies will be made by a professional, using only high-end professional ingredients. What kind of a**hole would use hydrogenated oil when there are many sources of high-grade butter, and it's advertised everywhere! I'm sick of people whining about the quality of their cookies when if they spent a little more they could have professional high-quality cookies made with real vanilla extract, stone-ground whole grain flour, and the finest cane sugar. Sure there are plenty of wannabe cookies out there, made with bleached flour and artificial ingredients, but if you want to eat with the big boys, spend some money.
:-) :-) :-)
Ed

[Bob Zelin] "If this is accurate (I am writing on 10/25/07 at 9am eastern time), you just won a box of co"

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]