Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

Re: Custom mask feather - Boris Red

COW Forums : Boris FX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

peter mcauleyRe: Custom mask feather - Boris Red
by on Feb 23, 2012 at 2:54:16 pm

Hi Jeppe,

I like the way you're thinking with this. Yes, we should add a Saturation slider control beneath each of the color Spheres. I'll see what can be done to accommodate that request.

Color curves are something that we have worked on a while back and I think we might have something that we could potentially add to this filter that would provide this level of control. I'll discuss it with engineering to get their feedback. If we can do it then we will, as I agree with you in that it would be a very useful addition to what is even now a very powerful and capable color correction tool.

By the way, I'm not sure if you are aware of this but we have a new Videoscope filter in the latest version of BCC 8 with lots of very useful scopes that are really helpful when color grading or color correcting clips and images ... have you tried that yet?

Meanwhile, I'll record a little movie clip going over the basics of using the 3 Way Color Corrector within Boris RED that we can upload to our web site so that everyone can benefit from this discussion.

Cheers,

Peter.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]