Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

Re: Avid Liquid Late!

COW Forums : Boris FX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

jbroseorg2Re: Avid Liquid Late!
by on Dec 16, 2005 at 1:29:44 am

Called Digital River, who operates Pinnacle's online store, today and was treated to a repeat performance of the "I know nothing" mantra from a couple of weeks ago.

So, I took your advice and spoke with Avid in Tewksberry, Mass. They countered that they cannot sell the Avid Liquid product--it has to go through the Pinnacle division in Mountain View.

Spoke with Pinnacle by phone, they confirmed that Digital River has the best information on order status, backorders, inventory, and shipping status. So, I called Digital River back and got lucky--got a woman who dug deep enough into their systems to find that the order actually shipped this morning via UPS ground. Should have it early next week. Whew!

Perhaps you could include a review of customer service and sales order management in future product reviews...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]