Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

Re: Avid Liquid Late!

COW Forums : Boris FX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

mark harveyRe: Avid Liquid Late!
by on Dec 14, 2005 at 12:02:59 pm

Jim,

I'm sorry you have had issues. Liquid began shipping through Avid on November 21st, a day earlier than expected. Whilst it always takes a while for the product to get to everyone, you should have received your copy by now.
Many users on the Avid forums have received their copies and are commenting on it as we speak. Some have had issues....that happens with a .0 release.
Because I am not directly responsible for shipping their product, and because I do not work for Avid, I do not feel that their shipping policies reflect on my character and do not in any way tarnish my reputation. If you feel this way, then I am sorry.
I reviewed Liquid 7 based on the product that I had at hand. Obviously the review was not written on the day of the release....I was using the last beta release, the same version that was burned to disk for the general population.

Contact Avid and they should be able to get your product to you.

Mark

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]