Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE SOUNDTRACK:HomeSoundtrack ForumAudio Professionals Forum

Playing and Exporting Wrong Audio

COW Forums : Apple Soundtrack

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Zack HosseiniPlaying and Exporting Wrong Audio
by on Jul 19, 2012 at 4:31:47 am

Hello all,

I sent an audio track from Final Cut Pro 7 to a new multitrack file in Soundtrack Pro and EQ'd some stuff. Now I want to export my mixdown from Soundtrack Pro and when I export it, there's a problem.

It's kind of confusing, but I'm going to explain it as best I can.
I have two tracks (simple enough). One is all the dialogue. One is sound effects and music. Put them together, you have what I want in my final project.
Now, I only sent the dialogue track to Soundtrack and EQ'd it, now I only want to export the dialogue from Soundtrack (I never even sent the SFX/Music track to Soundtrack!).
When I export it, all I get in the mixdown is the SFX and Music and now when I go back to listen to my multitrack in Soundtrack, it is showing the waveforms of the dialogue, but playing the SFX and Music just like in the exported mixdown.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Once again the SFX/Music track only exists in Final Cut.

---------------
Zack Hosseini
http://www.ZackHosseiniFilms.com
Zack@ZackHosseiniFilms.com

"When all else fails, look for presets!"

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Playing and Exporting Wrong Audio by Zack Hosseini on Jul 19, 2012 at 4:31:47 am

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]